Time travel to the past or future


                                            TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE


If I could choose to travel in time, I would really choose to travel to the past, to two moments: 

1 st I would travel when I was 13 years old when I discovered Dance, I would never have left it and I would have studied Classical technique in the municipal theater. Maybe having the power to travel through time is an opportunity to make better decisions for the future. If that were real, I would really like to do it.

The second time that I would like to know is the 70s, it is a time in history that catches my attention a lot, due to the rise and development of the artistic movements of that time, which were avant-garde for the development of contemporary movements, in various areas of art, plastic arts, music, theater, dance, design, architecture, etc.

It seems to me that it was an interesting time for humanity, art changed in a free and experimental way, in the body arts and dance many somatic techniques were developed that revolutionized the way of dancing, by dancing from consciousness. Contemporary technique appears strongly, new techniques such as Contact Improvisation emerge to change the way of creating dance

 But, finaly, I believe that the present is really fundamental, the present is prevails, it is what I´m now and I love my present, I love what I am and how I live life, I focus my energies on what happens now, I don't want to know about the future, the past is already gone, in change the present is the only thing that exists



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Post númer 3: A pictures thay I like

Post 1