Post númer 3: A pictures thay I like

 


This is the beach of Trindade, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Y very like this image, for me it means peace, body and connection with my son and nature.

I am interested in it because I lived there, and the palce is very beautiful for me,  I like !

trindade is a magical place, with a lot of natural and cultural richness, it is a very special place, its nature is incredible.

I liked to go to that beach on Saturdays and relax after a week of dancing.

My body rested in that place, I would charge myself with energy.

The story of this photo is the second trip I made with my son to Brazil, it was the second time he got to know his roots. For him it was very important to connect with nature of Trindade, Brasil


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Post 1