The country that I would like to know

                                                           EGYPT




My favorite country to travel to  is Egypt
I would like to travel and I know Egytpt, because since I was children I have dreams that I am in Egypt.

I don´t know Egypt,I know  basic information of Egypt, as it is climate, hot and desertic, it is located north of the African continent, but, I think the most important of  Egypt it is history.
Egypt has a lot of knowledge, is a very old country, it is more than 4000 years old, Egypt has many stages, very old times as a civilization, with the pyramids and temples of the pharaohs, until wars for economic and political power in the actuality.

When I travel to Egypt I want to go of "Keops, Kefre, and Micerinos" pyramids, I also want to go to "Abu Simbel" temple, and the "Valley of the kings and queens", and the tombs of queen Nefertari, I would very like !















If one day I travel to Egypt I would like to study the ancient egyptian dances, and know about their gods, because it is a wish thay I have since I was little


















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Post númer 3: A pictures thay I like

Post 1