The best holidays ever

                                                           My best holidays ever

I don't know if it was the best trip  in my life, I have  very good trips, in my life, but this trip, was different.

Before I started studying Dance, in 2021, I traveled to Cuba with a dancer friend,  David, during 10 days.

I went to Habana city to do a course of Contemporary Dance, but I also knew places, beaches, food, natural places, people, in general the culture, and I had the opportunity to attend a work of the contemporary dance company at the national theater of cuba.

Cuba was a good trip, because I got to know a unique form of the body of moving in the space. Cuban dancers developed their development  the unique of moving, according to their bodies, their climate, their history and also, the development of their development dance in Cuba.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Post númer 3: A pictures thay I like

Post 1